|
ABOUT ME
LOWSILUN=)28091991 166cm(: NETBALLER LLABTENIAN DEFENDER LOVES togetherness[5N3][: MY FAMILY;D ![]() NETBALL ;D MY FRIEND CHOCOLATE indulgence ! :D SUPERMAN[: (: WISHES ~TRIP TO TAIWAN ~GO JAY CHOU CONCERTS ~GUCCI ENVY ME ~BRACES ~more zara clothes:) ~GO FORMULA ONE! ~GRow until 170cm CHATTY box MUSIC LINKS LLABTEN NETBALL CLUB 5N3 IRish JINqiang JOan KELly SIying YINkay YAOzhen LLABTENIAN AMILY HUIshan LIting PEIshi YIlun[gorilla] FRIEND HILda HUImin SAMantha Yan Yan/pig LONG LONG TIME AGO October 2006 November 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 August 2011 MY PHILOSOPHY ![]() NEVER EVER GIVE UP 人生就像一场赌局 , 不可能把把都赢. 只要筹码在你手上, 就永远会有希望. |
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 7/05/2009 04:08:00 PM
YESTERDAY ask kay kelly joan and ying out for nasi lemark at 1am! STUDY MATHS UNTIL woohoos~! EVERYONE WAS SO ON!! yinkay kelly joan all say yes!SO WE GET READY and off we go!! YING MAMA DUN LET:(next time! KELLY WENT TO MEET JOAN i meet kay! THEN on the way to old sembawang road we saw a cat.. THEN I TELL YINKAY she/he should be thinking so late already why still got people!! THEN YINKAY SAY cat will think de meh??!!WILL SHE/HE THINK?? then we went to tua huay city.kay buy tau huay! i eat nasi lemark and joan n kelly drink water! WE STUDY A LITTLE AND TALK CRAP TILL 6 AM! super tired!WHEN TO SLEEP.. woke up at 8 plus!SLEPT FOR 2 HOURS!! first time i can wake up after 2 hours!~.~ wake kelly n joan up call yaozhen n ying.. meet at chong pang eat macdonald.. then come my hse..play fb.THEN WENT TO EAT AH HUAT BAN MIAM!! and of to take things. so super duper TIRED... I WANT TO SLEEP FOR 8 MORE HOURS!but i have COMMON TEST TMR! I HAVE NOT EVEN FINISH 2 TOPICS.. extremely HARD!i gonna chionG today till 11 and off to sleep!! HAHA~.~already like giving up! MAYBE THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY! today when to to meet qiqi early in the MORNING FOR BREAKFAST!! macdonald again!!I AM NOT GOING TO EAT MACDONALD AGAIN THIS 1 WEEK! then went to study.. QIQI BOOOK THE WRONG ROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!! then we went in to the discussion room.. and the tourist is walking around the library!! SUDDENLY GOT FLASH SOMEONE TOOK THE PICTURE.. when i was tIEing my hair! then talk so CRAP!!minqi also!! DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YJ AND LIXIANG DURING THIS TWO WEEK HOLIDAY! come BACK FROM HOLIDAY KEEP WHACK MY HEAD! and SHERYL AND ZILING SO INTERESTED WITH MY FRINGE! MINQI KEEP DISTURB! ZAIDI KEEP GIVE ME NAME! EXAM WAS haha!!I THINK ONLY CAN PASS.. pass i happy already. then minqi come to yishun. actually intended to study but WE WENT TO EAT XIN WANG HONG KONG CAFE!! DAMN FULL..NOW I STILLL FULL!! gonna study my DMD later!! I AM SUPER DUPER WUPER TIRED!! I WANT TO SLEEP..BUT I HAVE TO STUDY! tomorrow still have training!!BUT NOT GOING! i am to tired without sleep! THURSDAY I WILL GO !!confirm! Labels: messy |